Publications & Media
- Therapeutic Golf Program stroke of genius. (June 7, 2010) London Free Press.
- Back in the Swing of Things. (July 28, 2009) The Canadian Press, Toronto.
- Driving Ambition Fuels Recovery. (July 28, 2009) The Canadian Press, Toronto.
- Golf and Balance. (2007) The Monarch, Spring.
- Healing Power of the Links. (2003) Free Press Golf.
- Making golf everyone’s game. (1999) The Toronto Star, Golf, p.18-22.
- Water Rehab. (May, 1999) Blenheim News.
- Dive In – To Good Health. (July, 1999) The London Free Press.
- Editor’s Note. (Fall 1998) Golf Magazine, Tee to Green, p.3.
- Back in the swing. (Sunday, August 2,1998) London Free Press.
- Shatil S. (March, 2012) ABI and The Senses. The Monarch. p.24-25.
- Shatil, S. (2011). TGR Therapeutic Golf Rehabilitation. Innovation in Practice. (OPA, Ed.) Physiotherapy Today (132), p.8-10.
- Shatil S. (July 14-17, 2011). Sport specific programming in Rehabilitation and Evidence of Best Practice: Evaluation and Intervention of TGR Therapeutic Golf Rehabilitation. Natiional Congress. Whistler, BC: Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- Shatil S, Golverk L. (March, 2011). Therapeutic Golf Rehabilitation: Integrating Golf into the Rehabilitation Process Across the Continuum of Care. GTA Rehab Network Best Practices Day, Toronto, ON.
- Shatil S. (Fall, 2010). Sport as Balance Therapy. The Health Profgessional Magazine.p.20-21.
- Shatil S. (January/February, 2009). When Golf is the Patient’s Goal. Neurosciences Division, Interdivision Review, Canadian Physiotherapy Association, p.16-24.
- Lu F., Shapcott E., Son Kee B., Wong G., Obright K. (2009) The Effectiveness of Manual Therapy and Exercise For Mechanical Neck Disorders: A Systematic Review.
- Fox E. (2006). Aquatic Rehabilitation: A Splashing Success. Without Pejudice, 70 (5), p.14-19. Shatil S, Ivanova TD, Mochizuki G, Garland J. (2005).
- Effects of Therapeutic Golf Rehabilitation on Golf Performance, Balance, and Quality of Life in Individuals Following Stroke: Pilot Study. Physiotherapy Canada, 57 (2), p.101-112.
- Shatil S. (2005). Master Strokes. The Health Journal, Sport, p.37-38.
- Fox, E. (2004). Healing Waters. Aquatic Post-Rehabilitation Prep Course Instructor’s Resource Manual. Canadian Aquafitness Leaders Alliance CALA, 97 pages
- Palmer J.L., Young S.D., Fox E., Lindsay D.M., Vandervoort A.A. (2003). Senior Recreational Golfers: A Survey of Musculoskeletal Conditions, Playing Characteristics, and Warm-Up Patterns. Physiotherapy Canada, 55 (2), 79-85.
- Fox E. (2002). Aquafitness for Older Adults? You Bet! Canadian Aquafitness Leaders Alliance CALA Conference, Wave, 3 (34), 12-13.
- Fox E. Lindsay DM, Vandervoort AA. (2002). Musculoskeletal Injury Questionnaire for Senior Golfers. In E.Thain (Ed.), Science and Golf IV: proceedings of the World Scientific Congress of Golf. London, England: Routledge.Chapter 9, 88-99.
- Shatil S. (2000). Strengthening in a Therapeutic Golf Program for Individuals Following Stroke. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation, 15 (3), 83-94.
- Heck CS, Fox E, McMahon LB. (June 25-29, 1998). Comparison of Selected Clinical Sacroiliac Tests in Elite Figure Skaters and Controls: A Pilot Study. CPA National Congress, Signals of Success, John’s, 28-29
- Shatil S. (July 28, 2009).Golf Rehab puts patient back in the swing of things. The Canadian Press (2 min)
- Shatil S. Therapeutic Golf Rehabilitation. Golf is Health. Tee Off to Recovery. Presentation 1 (19 min), Presentation 2 (4 min). Created by AJ Fordham