Physiotherapy remains an essential service and Neuphysio clinics remain open. We continue to perform enhanced infectious control measures, pre-screening before your appointments and active onsite screening, physical distancing within the clinic, and following strict health and safety protocols.
These are measures we have implemented in our clinics to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- We have rearranged our waiting room, with clearly marked 6m lines on the floor to ensure physical distancing. The waiting room is essentially closed, as patients are brought back to a treatment area as soon as they arrive.
- Patients have been asked not to arrive until 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure they can be taken in right away and eliminate waiting room time.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the reception area.
- Hand sanitizer and infectious control signage is clearly posted when you enter.
- All persons entering into the clinic must stop, sanitize hands and pass the COVID-19 Screen prior to and following their session.
- Hand sanitizing stations are in every room and staff areas. A sink is available for full hand washing as required.
- All of our therapists are wearing PPE (mask, gloves, face shield or googles). All patients are to wear masks before entering the building/clinic and to be worn throughout their visit. A mask will be provided to you if your mask becomes soiled. Cloth masks are available for purchase.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures continue between every patient, including thorough wiping of the beds and knee wedges, removal and laundering of linens and towels, sanitizing of exercise equipment and modalities after every use, wiping frequently of commonly touched surfaces, such as tables, door handles, light switches etc.
- Signs posted throughout the clinic to maintain physical distancing.
- Rigorous COVID-19 screening is performed – prescreening at the time appointments are made and onsite active and passive screening is performed upon your arrival.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have failed the screen, we ask that you wait 14 days before coming in person for an appointment, or wait until you have had a negative COVID-19 test result and are symptom free for 24 hours before returning for an in-person appointment.
- All clients who are not comfortable to attend in-person will have the option of virtual care.
It is our top priority to keep our patients, caregivers, support staff and healthcare providers safe. Thank you for your contribution in stopping the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent care throughout these challenging times.